25 April, 2008
Ham Macaroni and Cheese RecipePosted in : Ham Macaroni and Cheese on by : admin
- 5 cups cooked macaroni (approx 4 cups uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded American cheese
- 2 cups hot cooked macaroni
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, diced ham
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Cook the macaroni until done as usual. Do not overcook it. Drain macaroni in
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter; add flour and stir until smooth and bubbly. Gradually stir in milk. Continue cooking, stirring, until sauce just begins to bubble and sauce has thickened.
- Combine sauce with cheese, hot cooked macaroni and salt; mix well. Pour into buttered casserole dish. Combine remaining ingredients; sprinkle over the top of the macaroni, pressing into the mixture lightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees farenheit for about 20 to 25 minutes.
This recipe make 4 – 6 servings.