25 April, 2008
Macaroni and Cheese RecipePosted in : Macaroni and Cheese on by : admin
- 5 cups cooked macaroni (approx 4 cups uncooked)
- 5 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded mozarella cheese
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the macaroni until done as usual. Do not overcook it. Drain macaroni in
- Place macaroni, butter, salt,pepper, milk, mozarella cheese, and 3 cups of cheddar cheese in casserole dish. Mix eggs in a bowl first and then stir into mixture.
- Cover everything with aluminum foil and cook for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Uncover and add extra cup of cheddar cheese across the top. Bake uncovered
for another 15 minutes.
This recipe serves 4 to 6 people.